Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day Five - Another JAM packed day!

The timetable was the same as all the other days except the Dance elective was better than yesterday! Another very good speaker today and a very good message as well! Starting to get used to all the people now! Tomorrow I get to buy my lunch at the stalls so hopefully there isn't much of a queue. Unfortunately Allie won't be with me tomorrow because she's flying back to America, but she gave me her email address so I can email her!!

Mum and Dad mangaged to buy two new Hillsong Cd's today...............both have very good songs on them!!!

Went to the Carlingford Shopping Centre, so we could buy some presents for my Dad's birthday (which will be held in the Gold Coast) and we also got to have dinner there!! The kids chose to have KFC and Mum and dad chose to buy a kebab! Both delicious meals!! Another great day in Aussie and hopefully more to come!

Heard the Team New Zealand lost the America's Cup by 2 seconds! Very disappointing for us New Zealand citizens, but hey, there's always another race (in another 4 years) !!

3 comments:

Nicola Harvie said...

I think that it is cool that you've made a friend from America and you can keep in touch with her!

Ellen said...

Team NZ only lost vby ! second!!!

Ellen said...

1 second that is