Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day One - The Plane Trip

Had brunch on the plane, it was rather nice! There was a bit of scrambled egg, a little sausage, some baked beans and some Yoghurt. A bun and some orange juice! The meal came with a really cool knife, fork and spoon, and I have kept them so I can show my friends! The plane trip was smooth and it went rather quickly (I didn't have to sleep.)! The take off was bumpy as well as the landing ( as always ) but overall it was a very smooth and peaceful flight! The weather was really nice above the clouds no rain at all! My mum made this cool travel pack for us and it included some lollies as well as a really cool pen!

Our next step is to drive our rental car from the airport to my Mum's cousins place ( which is where we will be staying for the next 5 days ).

Go Team New Zealand and win another race!

No comments: