Friday, July 13, 2007

Day Thirteen - Kangaroo's

This morning we rode on some bikes to another playground/park, quite close to the house, and played there until lunchtime! Watched a Family DVD of their time in Holland and then in the afternoon I played with the Badminton bats with Aidan. I also got to feed Fat Albert, who is a bird that sits on your hand and eats seeds! We went out to a restaurant for dinner and I had Chicken Nuggets and Chips, and for dessert I had a chocolate sauce covered ice-cream!!
Saw heaps of Kangaroo's while we were driving home! One even crossed a main road right in front of us!! They are quite big ones!!

2 comments:

Nicola Harvie said...

Awesome! What were the kangaroos like?

Rebekka said...

hey!
great blog! just discovered it. why didn't you tell me bout it!?!?