Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day Three - First JAM session!!

(JAM is my program I go to for the next 3 days!)
We woke up at 6:15am and it was go, go, go, from then on until 6:00pm!!! We caught the bus at 8am to the Hillsong Church, which was rather big, maybe two times bigger than our church! Our day program was awesome and the thing I enjoyed the most had to the the Elective I chose, which was Dance!

I was able to become friends with this American girl named Allie! We shared different things about our countries, America and New Zealand (which was quite fascinating!) and we got on really well!

Our day was really well organised and I enjoyed every minute of it! My sisters enjoyed there program as well (as it was different to mine) and I can't wait till tomorrow! I just hope I can meet up with Allie!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Jess
It sounds like to you are having an amazing experience. We have all of the Hillsong music CD's and their latest video as well.
It is also great that you are meeting people from all over the world. Seeing that you are such a great blogger at the moment - the world is your oyster and you can keep in touch with all of these new people and many new opportunities may open up for you. I like the sound of the daily electives. Let me know what your mext choice is. I will keep my eye on your blog. Have fun and God bless.
Mrs. M

Nicola Harvie said...

Sounds like fun!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

i love hillsong especially the song ALL DAY!!!!!!